Parents Night Out! December 9th 6pm-9pm
Instead of a Holiday party this year, we are going to do a Parents Night Out. What is this? Well it’s a chance for parents to have a few hours to do whatever they like! But what will the kids do? Well they will get to do arts and crafts, play games, eat pizza and watch a couple of movies!
The movies we have chosen are: A Charlie Brown’s Christmas and Disney’s A Christmas Carol starring Jim Carrey (rated PG).
- When: December 9th from 6pm to 9pm
- Where: Goffstown Parks&Rec
- Cost: $20 for one, $15 each for two or more.
- Please note that children must be 6 years of age or older. Parents should know “A Christmas Carol” is rated PG.
*Please sign up and pay in advance. We need at least 10 kids to hold this event. If we have to cancel, refunds will be handed out the following week*
Our last test of the year is fast approaching! December 16th from 10am to 4pm at the Goffstown Parks & Rec. As usual it will be a “split” testing: Children will test 10am to 12pm & Adults will test 1pm to 4pm. Our demo team will be doing a short demo in between the two tests! So please be sure to either stay a little longer or come in a little sooner to check it out it! The demo will start at 12:20pm.
Please remember that a full dobok is required for those who have one. Testing fees are due by testing please.
Good luck to all those who are testing!
(Please note that testing results may not be in till the new year.)
Our winter vacation this year shall begin Friday December 22nd and end Sunday the 31st. Classes will resume Monday January 1st 2018! We hope that everyone is setting good new years goals and has a safe and happy holiday!
Black Belt Ceremony
It’s nearly time to kick off our new year with our annual Black Belt Ceremony. This year I am hoping to add a short five minute movie to our event! The ceremony will of course be followed by a potluck dinner and I’m sure a good time had by all.
- Black Belt Ceremony
- January 20th 6pm-9pm
- Goffstown Parks&Rec
Here are some details for the black belts who can attend:
- Full “Formal” uniform is required. (Please speak to me if you need a new one.)
- The ceremony starts at 6:30 so please arrive by 6pm.
- Bring a change of clothes (do not eat in your dobok).
- Black belts are required to set up tables before dinner and help clean up afterwards.