PDF Download = DojangRegulations
- Respect and obey your master.
- Pay homage to the national flag(s).
- Respect your elders.
- Respect senior students, training instructors/instructors and heed their guidance.
- Senior students must teach and guide their juniors with kindness. (anyone who holds a higher rank is a senior).
- Act like a lion in uniform and a lamb once out.
- Never abuse your skills.
- Be always ready to help others.
- Trim your fingernails and toenails for your safety as well as others.
- Come to class with a clear mind and a neat appearance.
- Keep your uniform clean and pressed.
- Help keep the dojang clean and organized.
- Students must conduct themselves appropriately at all times.
- Wear appropriate clothing if you are not wearing your uniform.
- Drugs and alcohol are not allowed on-premises.
- Refrain from discussing inappropriate topics in class and at dojang.
- Do not use any weapons (yours or dojang’s) and other dangerous equipment without Head Instructors or Master’s permission.
- Use the dojang’s property as your own with frugality.
- Do not steal from other students or dojang.
- Pay tuition and fees on time.
- Report absences and provide written notice of an absence of one week or more.
The master reserves the right to Expel any student(s) for violation of any of these regulations.