Seven Home Rules for Children
PDF Download = 7HomeRulesForChildren
- Children shall greet their parents with “Hi Mom! Or Hi Dad!” when they enter the house and tell their parents “Goodbye” when they leave.
- Children will always be respectful to their parents, teachers, and elders.
- Children will be kind to their family members.
- Children will keep their household neat and clean.
- Children will keep their hair, ears, teeth, and body clean daily.
- Children will not interrupt adult conversations.
- Children shall fix the Recipe for Straight A’s daily.
Recipe for Straight A’s:
- Open your books and review what you have studied today.
- Do all your homework.
- Preview what you will study tomorrow.
- Be sure to eat healthy snacks and drinks to help keep your body and mind fueled.
Children who do not obey their parents cheerfully may be reduced in rank.